I got, staxxx in my jeans.

The brother is leaving tomorrow to visit my mom so it'll only be Lucy and I back at home :) It's okay, i'll be fine but the house is gonna be a little quieter than usual. AND I won't be online for a few days as the stupid desktop hasn't been fixed yet.

The guy who was supposed to collect it this morning didnt show up. Just screw him man. SHEESH. Maybe i'll set up some evil plan so I wont have to pay him when he sends it back! *GRINS*


This is something I would really wanna go for. Malaysia's hosting this event for the very first time on the 15th of August and it will feature The All American Rejects, british rock band Kasabian and Malaysia's Estranged. I've watched Estranged perform once during Good Charlotte's and they're pretty good so I wouldn't mind.

AND ONE MORE THING.

There's rumours - or maybe it's true after all according to Kpopped! going around saying that 2PM might be coming! How true, i've no idea. 2PM is a korean boyband consisting of seven members from the ever famous company, JYP - the one who brought you Rain and Wonder Girls! Anyways, they're a very awesome group and I LOVE THEMMM :D so that's why I want to go!! Go check out their dance moves, itz iz the shiz.

NICHKHUN HERE I COME! Okay actually I like every member in the group so thats why, heheh :) Like I said, it hasnt been confirmed cause its not stated in the official website. Besides I wouldnt mind watching The All American Rejects perform since im a fan as well! HAHA. However, you will not be able buy tickets unless you get Xpax (I think) but by winning them through auditions.

Date: Saturday, 15 August 2009
Time: 6pm
Venue: Sunway Lagoon Resort, Sunway, Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
Performers: The All-American Rejects, Kasabian, Estranged

Last but not least, I need tickets. AndI think it's after trials right? IS IT? I forgot when trials will be going on but I know it's soon and I need to hit the books. I only remembered near 10th Aug or something. Can't blame me since I haven't been in school for ages! HEHE *big wet eyes

0 comments:

Post a Comment