I make them good girls go bad.

HAI EVERYONEZ!

Am missing everyone in school, namely Tzitzi, Sel, Yun, Bow, Sia, Yang, Sarah, Naomi, Yi Han, Li Yan, Vic and 3W. No worries, chicken pox girl will be back in no time! :D

The time is 7:46pm and I am not in school dancing and shaking my butt on stage but im sitting right here reading sweatlee.blogspot.com and laughing my ass off. Her blog is so random and funny so its just funny ok dont fight with me the end.

I've gotten over the fact that I cannot be in school for concert *cries* SO UNLUCKY, must be karma! God what did I doooo please forgive me *cries and floods the whole KL* Anyways, if it happens next year again i'll kill myself hahaha. It's okay cause I had pasta yesterday while everyone else was busy preparing for concert! YUM.

I swear bacon is god's best invention!! NO not Francis Bacon! Without bacon aka piggy I think I wont be able to live anymore wtf *salivates*

Anyways, the brother went to watch concerto last night without me performing. How stupid. SO SAD okay, have to open door for him and say bye cause he was going to school. And i wasn't. He was like "Yeah, i will tell all your friends that you're crying at home." But Brandon is very nice he won't do it, RIGHT? *raises eyebrows*

Soooo, he took some pictures.

Sel and Amir as Gusti Putri and Hang Tuah :) OOH, look behind! My very sexy dance okay?


Starting of Keranamu Kekasih (1). So chun right I know you're envious :P Dont you love our octopus move!! The picture's kinda dark but I could spot a few people like Audrey, Li Yan, Yun and Tzitzi! And behind Audrey is supposed to be me heh, maybe I should photoshop myself in there *smiles*

I think this is Tujuh Syarat. Pretty cool :)

And the last awesome dance, Asmaradana!

SEL I feel like pinching you SO KEWT OMG HAHA.

Okay no more, if you want more pictures please head over to Facebook and hunt for them! Kthxbai!

P.s: THIS IS SO FREAKY yet cool at the same time. I started typing this whole post at 7:46pm and I finished at 8:46pm hahahahaha thats all you may leave now wtf.

0 comments:

Post a Comment