Maybe it's time for miracles.

HI EBERYONE!

I know i abandoned my blog for like months already and I always don't update despite the numerous naggings from everyone asking me to. HEHE you know you love me xoxo right? *angelic face* Anyways, errrr life's good.

Okay la trying to blog normally but dont think I can so whatever. IF you die halfway while reading then i'm so sorry, I cannot attend your funeral because me iz currently in the Phillipines attending someobody else's funeral wtf. No lah i'm kidding. Choi *touchwood* :D

(OMG i smell food wtf wtf oh no)

Been here for about 5 days now and life is G-O-O-D. Not really though cause i've been eating like a pig for the past few days and I can already feel my face expanding :'( Gonna look like pau when I get back om nom nom wtf. Blame my mom/yaya who are such good cooks and so they're always cooking 24/7.

(SIGH the aroma of food... so good. Smells like Krispy Kreme doughnuts okay better stop wtf)

Then, we have my mommy's doggies aka babies which I love very much. :) Both of them are really lucky dogs and they go for regular walks around the subdivision each day. So pampered right?! They're really picky too. Must teach them how to appreciate food wtf.

Oh, my mom's friend came over yesterday with her daughter, Jennifer. :) Haven't seen for about a year since my last visit so it was really nice to see them. We brought the dogs down for their walk and did I mention I really love the Christmas decos of each house around the subdivision! SO CHUN yo. Somehow i'm only in the X'mas spirit here though, not back in KL. X)

Jenny and I with Poker :)

TEEHEE

Lelaki salji!! OOH. So nicey :D

The best X'mas deco! HAHAHAHA.

No la its the condo security guard wtf hehe.

*yawns*

It's 3 already! Anyway, Mun Keat was telling me just now about how you only grow at a certain time is which is 12am-3am. WTF? And you need two hours of solid sleep so you should sleep at 10pm. Who sleeps so early one wtf! -_- Must sleep early from now on if not i'll stay short forever and then later get bullied by tall girls noooo.

(Now i feel like i wanna cekik myself because its so late.)

Okay laaaaa, HEY i updated! *proud* BYE! Or how Naomi says it, kthxbai! HAHAHA.

ps: a truck just farted outside HAHAHAHAHAHA WTF

0 comments:

Post a Comment