I wanna rock with you all night.

Staying home all day with dots all over is pretty sad. I bet you didn't know that! Anyways, no worries because I am very 'pretty' now *cough* Or more like I need a new face-wash, like what Ed thinks I need. HAHA just to let everyone know that i'm recovering and i'll be back in no time!

*does Superman pose*

Today was officially the day I stepped out of the house after locking myself in for about a week, went to the clinic to check whether I was fit enough to return to school. But she said I should rest for about a week more :( Which means I wont be ABLE to come for concert. ARGH I hate thissssss.

Anyways, in the lift this dude was like "Oh, you have chicken pox. You shouldnt go out."

Which is very true :)) But I dont really care so i'll just go like how I did today with Ed when I look like im fine and spread it to many different people. HOHOHO, it's about time no?

MWUAH miss me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment