Crack the shutters open wide.

Today at Pavvie with Carmen, Ariel, Yuka and Siang Gin. Nick and Colin were supposed to come too but Colin couldn't last minute and Nick went for prayers in the morning so Siang Gin was the only guy. Poor him though cause he was the only guy and it was very obvious he was bored. SEE, Colin Tay what you did to SG ah.

Anyways, Carmen picked me up at 11 which is super early cause i've been waking up in the afternoon for the past whole week. Watched 17 AGAIN and finally no more singing and no Vanessa Hudgens. For once Zac Efron actually looked good. HAHA am i seriously saying this wtf.


The whole cinema were like WOAAAAH when Zac Efron appeared and I was quite pissed throughout the whole movie cause the malay dude behind me was literally KICKING my chair. Wanted to glare and ask you got problem ah but I was like just chill Brendaa cause it'll be over soon anyways *proud*

The four of us were like cracking our head on where to go and decided on Red Box later. HA we all know what happened there, RIGHT RIGHT! *wink wink* ARIEL and the mic cover. OH, met my Kwon sista there. Cos we were like passing by Sakae Sushi and suddenly someone screamed my name and when I looked it was SACHIEEEE :D :D And then like she came and we were squealing and we hugged then seperated wtf.

Tagging along with Sc and Sm tomorrow to Taylor's and Sunway after that. Haven't seen these two for ages, I miss them like how I miss.. ok give up, I just miss them. Supposed to finish 90210 but its way too late so i'll leave that for tomorrow night instead.

Kthxbai!

0 comments:

Post a Comment