And i'll swim the ocean for you.

Tzi's surprise party was a huge success. Minus the part where she didn't wanna do the clues cause she thought it was her cousins from Singapore. But we forgive you, Tzitzi although we thought really hard of the clues. Sel and I called each other each night just to discuss and make sure we got enough transport okay. At last, she got led down to the pool area and she was speechless. Could see it in her face! Hee.

Kay. Anyways we chilled in the pool and played games which Sel suggested, HAHA. Later we played ice and fire, but I barely ran cause I was hiding at the garden except when I wanted to rescue Bow. Got caught because of him though.

Besides that we had some tudung session which was like shitdumb but fun x) At thee end, the girls went up to Tzi's to bathe while the guys had to stay downstairs. All of us had to leave shortly after that and we had Aunt Rebecca, Sel's mom to drop Yun, Bow and I at the station to go home.

We were all squashed up like tuna in the car cause there were like, EIGHT including Sel's mom in the car. It was like this ; Victor on Eric's lap, Salim, myself, Yun on Sel's lap. HAHA! Lucky Bow got the front seat - "Yeah, ey got advantage of being fat" wtf. Anyways lucky enough we didnt get busted or anything :)

Went to bed as I got home. Ater all the sleepless nights TRYING to revise, yes (truthfully, nothing really went in) I was dead tired plus all the energy wasted at Tzi's.. crap. Haha.

With the amazing BOW :)


Because we're Mimi and Dada (;


Audrey posing but without the Amy Winehouse haircut she just had.

I loveee.

Once again, all the babes with Salsal.

With Erica Eric Soo (:

Hiding from Victor and Eric.

Tzitzi and I :)

So two weeks ago but i wanted to talk about it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment